a variety of charitable organizations & news on trending channel youTube.com/LuxForti

PAGE-LIST - HOUSEKEEPING underway ;)

Dawg, Doc; I'ma Finish the Game



facepalm: fine line, grey area series

and on another note. . .

 I took a course in art last winter. I learnt the difference between a fine oil painting, and a mechanical thing, like a photograph. The photograph shows only the reality. The painting shows not only the reality, but the dream behind it. It's our dreams, doctor, that carry us on. They separate us from the beasts. I wouldn't want to go on living if I thought it was all just eating, and sleeping, and taking my clothes off, I mean putting them on... 
ccards, for the dogs, antswits.. nah.. dogs and ants are a.mazing. dijaknow?! in the cards: for the dogs, antwits.. nah...   ants, dogs:  amazing, loyal, optimistic, love and duty over fear;


स्नेअक पीक आत उप्कॉमिंग पोस्त टोपिक: थे बार्नेस फ़ौन्दतिओन 
سناک پاک ات اپکومینگ پست توپیک: تهه برنس فونداتیون 
снек пик ать упцоминг пост топик: тхе барнес фоундатион
ስነአቅ ፕአቅ አጥ ኡፕጮምንግ ፖስት ቶፕች: ትሄ ባርነስ ፎዑንዳትዖን

TRANSLITERATED:
SNEAK PEEK AT UPCOMING POST TOPIC: THE BARNES FOUNDATION

5 comments:

Kathy V. said...

Hey, that line is from the movie Harvey..my favorite! This is also a great line too.."Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, "In this world, Elwood, you must be" - she always called me Elwood - "In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant." Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant. You may quote me."

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Привет Всем !!