a variety of charitable organizations & news on trending channel youTube.com/LuxForti

PAGE-LIST - HOUSEKEEPING underway ;)

Sparrow - Simon and Garfunkel - for my friend - i love you -



Uploaded by Plans4Nobody on Apr 26, 2009
Sparrow by Paul Simon and sung by Simon and Garfunkel...and, yes, I know, but golden wheat is hard to locate for filming in the spring : )

Sparrow

Who will love a little Sparrow?
Whos traveled far and cries for rest?
"Not I," said the Oak Tree,
"I wont share my branches with
no sparrows nest,
And my blanket of leaves wont warm
her cold breast."

Who will love a little Sparrow
And who will speak a kindly word?
"Not I," said the Swan,
"The entire idea is utterly absurd,
Id be laughed at and scorned if the
other Swans heard."

Who will take pity in his heart,
And who will feed a starving sparrow?
"Not I," said the Golden Wheat,
"I would if I could but I cannot I know,
I need all my grain to prosper and grow."

Who will love a little Sparrow?
Will no one write her eulogy?
"I will," said the Earth,
"For all Ive created returns unto me,
From dust were ye made and dust ye shall be."

Category:
Music

Tags:
Sparrow Paul Simon Art Garfunkel oak tree water reflection green grass clouds acoustic guitar music social commentary

No comments: